Monday, August 11, 2014

The Feast Experience: Day# 35(100 Things to thank for)

I'm just so thankful for today that we had a chance to experience God through The Feast at PICC.  It's the  different crowd that makes it an extraordinary experience for me.  It was a happy and best experience.

It's the last series of HIS & HERS topic.  All about appreciating every things about other person that drive us crazy.

The Feast


After the 9:30 Holy Mass, there is a more than hour talk about the topic.  The topic woke me up with my relationship with officemates, housemates, family and friends.  Misunderstanding starts when we assume a lot of actions and words that were not validated  by the person concern.  Never assume, always validate to avoid misunderstanding.  It's a simple reminder for me to have a smooth working relationship as well as friendship in my working environment.

Wow! It's another learning stage being a person when it comes to relationship.  Ang saya lang.

It is another wonderful day with my family.  And a good experience also to my kids.  We went there to celebrate that God has given us all the blessings that we need.

Thank you Lord for your Feast of LOVE and HOPE!

During the Talk

After the Talk
Of course hindi mawawala any selfie selfie with this remarkable day.

#shoeselfie

#OOTD: Dress-Mango, Scarf-SM Dept. Store, Shoes-World Balance & Loomband by #cutiemic

Have you experienced The Feast?  How was it?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Feel free to comment.