Sunday, January 5, 2014

2014: Goal Inspirations


Since birth, I am living in my comfort zone.  I just do what life offers me.  No complains and thankful for what it shares.  I studied then got a job.  I do my job to best that I can do. I dreamt of being someone but I couldn’t so I accepted it and live happily and contented.  I got married and became a mom, so I am a homemaker.  I am working to the best that I can do at the same time earning just enough for a beautiful life.  Now, my kids are grown-ups.  I found time to read and explore.  That’s why I started this blog as part of my aspiration being a writer.  Yet I sought it’s really fun.  I have lots of aha moments that drives me to go out of the comfort zone and jump up to my courage zone.

2014 offers me more challenging experiences and dreams.  I became passionate of all the things that I learned from reading.  Being a smart money woman, a passionate dreamer and acting as inspiration to others are driving me crazy to live this year more exciting and fun.

As a start of this wonderful year, I’d like to share to you my Goal Inspirations as my guide in fulfilling my dreams and goals.
  1. Be aggressive and dream a biggest DREAM!
“It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes interesting.”-Paulo Coelho
Grabbed from Lifeafterbreafast
 2.    Never stop learning! Read more! Do more!

“There is only one way to learn.  It’s through action.  Everything you need to know you have learned through your journey.”-Paulo Coelho

3. Speak less Listen more
Think before you speak.  Listen before jumping to conclusions.  Get know others better. 
“We first need to understand to be understood.”-Stephen Covey
Sometimes we can’t resist talking about people.  We can easily jump into conclusions just by observation.  "Everyone seems to have a clear ideas of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own."-Paulo Coelho.  Yes, we can learn from the experience of others but it's better to talk about smart ideas.

4.  Early to bed Early to rise
It makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.

5.  There are no gains, without pains.
“Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself.  And that no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search for its dreams.”-Paulo Coelho

6. Write more
“When you’re writing, something very interesting will happen: you will be forced to “listen” to yourself.  You will be expose to your own thoughts and emotions.  You will get to know yourself better.  Or, you will start to discover who you are.-Lifehack

7. Lost time is never found again
Spend time on things that really matter. Make your life meaningful to others.  Never say I don’t have time because if there’s a will there is a way.

8.  Enjoy the present time
“The secret is here in the present.  If you pay attention to the present, you can improve upon it.  And, if you improve on the present, what comes later will also be better.”-Paolo Coelho

9.  Stick to your main end GOAL
“It is important that you never loose your sight of the big picture and always be determined by keeping the main thing the MAIN THING.” –Stephen Covey

10. A life of leisure and a life of laziness are two different things.






Life is as exciting as you want it to be.  Be courageous, optimistic and faithful in believing in your dreams.


What do you think? Is it easy to achieve? Do you have your inspirations too?  Share it! 

4 comments:

  1. No. 4 - I try hard to wake up early so that I could stick to my plan, that is to cook and eat breakfast every day. So far, so good.
    Great list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Wow, it's nice. It is a great thing and one good start. thank you for your comment. Have a nice day ahead. Good vibes!

      Delete

Thank you for dropping by. Feel free to comment.