Sunday, January 19, 2014

Patience and Attitude



It’s Monday morning and I’m supposedly concentrating on my duty today.  But I can’t compose myself.  I can’t concentrate and focus on my task.  I took a deep breath and analyze myself. Huh!  It really bothers my emotions.  I had a troubled weekend.  My schedules were totally wreck because of some expectations that didn’t met.  It made me ruin the weekend and I’m still handling it horribly. 
I need to meditate and talk to myself first before the whole week will become a totally waste.  Excuse me for being such a “Drama Queen” today.  Sometimes, I need to be true to myself.  That I expect and I got disappointed.  That I extend my patience yet got tired of it.  That I lose my attitude and I fail. 

No! No! No! Noooooooooooo!

Inhale! Exhale! Aja! I can handle this.

I have to digest the impact of this…..


How much is my patience when I have nothing? What is my attitude when I have everything? Awwww! 

How about you, what's your answer? Can you help me make my day?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Feel free to comment.