Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Yamoment: Of Insecurities and Vulnerability

In the Yamoment blog series, I'd like to invite you to take a moment for mindfulness and reflection. I add some picture qoutes, new ideas I am learning and bible verses I find along the way. 

Have fun!

Stay in the moment and enjoy the mindful living. 

Lately, I've been into realization stage of my life I called "mid-life crisis".  I am becoming so mean for myself.  Never been satisfied for everything I have.  Asking for everything that I don't have. Never been proud of my talents.  Been envy to others' strength.  So narrow-minded for comments and suggestions.

God exposes myself to all my flaws, my shortcomings, my sins, my disappointments, and expectations from others.  Until I read this Weekly Wisdom and surrender to God. I barely accept that I am so vulnerable into temptations.   

Source
  Now, easily I am recovering for the slow moment of my life and aware that God's grace is enough for me to live according to His will.  I just love this passage in 2 peter 1:5-7, 

“For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; and to godliness, mutual affection; and to mutual affection, love.”
Along the way of my own process, I will always remember God's promises as cited in Lamentations 3: 22-23 

"We are still alive because the Lord's faithful love never ends.  Every morning he shows it in new ways! You are so very true and loyal."

                                                                                                    Have a blessed Thursday everyone!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Feel free to comment.