Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Torrential Rain

Another Habagat brought torrential rain that ruined the life of Manilenos as well as the nearby towns and cities.  Our office is close since yesterday because it is situated in a most flooded area in Manila.  But I was able to come to the office yesterday(Monday) because my home is just a few kembots away from my office.  And since my reports are due for submission on August 22, I managed to work alone.  I finished one of my reports but I still have a lot to be done.  I thought I can come to office today(Tuesday) because transportation is not a problem just a tumbling away, I prepared myself but when  I'm about to leave and I saw the road. Whoooo! Look!

Pilar Hidalgo-Lim St. corner Malvar

Taft Ave.
  It's really dangerous going outside, so better stay home to be safe.  I enjoyed myself cooking and playing with my boys.  One good thing, we have supplies in the refrigerator.

R has more time memorizing his poem for Linggo ng Wika which I guided him.  I got to watch also my favorite teleserye "Annaliza" which I felt so kilig with the three boys consistently liking Annaliza.  Ang haba ng hair ni Annaliza. LOL! And I found time to blog again.

This too shall pass.

Stay safe everyone!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Feel free to comment.