Sunday, February 28, 2016

Yamoments: Heart's Desires




In the Yamoment blog series, I'd like to invite you to take a moment for mindfulness and reflection. I add some picture qoutes, new ideas I am learning and bible verses I find along the way. 

Have fun!

Stay in the moment and enjoy the mindful living. 


 Lately, I've been into a lot of stress.  There are several things running in my thoughts.  I have an ending schedules to attend, plans and goals to meet.  Plus the daily activities that requires more attention and focus.  I paused and took a deep breath.  I slowed down and did some inventory of all the things that I am doing and why I am doing it.  I found fears and anxieties in my heart.  Then I passed by this scripture, "Do what the Lord wants and he will give you your heart's desire.-Psalm 37:4".  God really speaks to me in extraordinary way.  I just need to listen to Him.  Make some time to pause and listen to anything He wants to tell me.

And I surrender everything to HIM.  I entrust my dreams to HIM.  And delighted because He will guide me to be the person HE created to be me.

Happy Monday!!

 

 








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Feel free to comment.