Tuesday, February 4, 2014

My Wings to Fly

This is iiiiiiiit! At last, me and my team(Mommy Rochie, Mommy Jade and Daddy Erwin) finally started the partnership that we never believe that it may happen.  But with the trust of a friend, we've got to kick the passion into earning.  Forgive me, but I'm so excited and happy to share that I pursued my enthusiasm into capturing the special moments of people I may not know.  Yeah! I believe I have more to learn in a process but God knows how eager I am to pursue the passion and realise my purpose.

Please check out some of our work of art.  For some it may be a beginner's work but for me it's the greatest ever.  I may improve to a lot better(sooooo optimistic!). This event is our wonderful and will never be forgotten labor.

It's Iana's 7th Birthday
Theme: The Winx Club
Venue: Citta Italia Clubhouse, Imus Cavite























The 40 pages story book

Add caption



Add caption

It's not possible without the good cooperation of my equally talented partners.  They boost my enthusiasm in realising my passion in photography.  We enjoyed and looking forward for more interesting events.  

Congratulations to us! Cheers!

Pagbigyan nyo na po ako, proud lang! ahihihi!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Feel free to comment.