Wednesday, July 23, 2014

100 things to thank for: Day #31-Bestfriend Talk

Yesterday was my bestfren's ??th birthday. Hahaha! And I called her on the phone!  OOhhhhmmmmgeee! We have a lot to catch up.  I believe talaga na "best friends are forever" kahit ano pa ang mga pinagdadaanan.  When you got a chance to talk,  kulang ang oras.  Haaaay!  I wish we have all the time to cover up the days that we neglected each other.  Ang tagal na namin di nakikita tapos kapag nag-usap very limited time at pangit pa ang signal.  Waaaahhh!  But despite that,  happiness pa din.  At least we got a chance update each other's status.  Wala kasi syang facebook account.  Hehehe!

I'm so happy talaga,  hearing her news.  Kahit medyo she sounds so worried at least I got a chance to lift her up.  Thanks God for the chance although I have a lot of chance hindi ko lang ginagamit.  I felt the guilt of negligence for our friendship.  Knowing also that she follows me in my blog is one of the greatest compliment.  Wow! Ang saya!  Na-aapreciate nya ang aking stories and sharing ko.  I'm so thankful for that.

I perfectly agree with the note from my favorite website "Lifehack".  It says:

"A best friend is someone you're not only going to love all your life, they are also your biggest critic and strongest supporter.  They are your late-night mentors, daylight umbrellas, and midday co-conspirators.  Not only do best friends adore you, they also make it a point to let the world know that they do. You feel secure with them, but more importantly being vulnerable never felt as comfortable as it does when you're with them.
Best friends calm your deepest fears and tickle all your bones.  They are truly a blessing you stumbled upon."


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Feel free to comment.