Sunday, March 16, 2014

#OOTD

I love fashion!  I admire fashion and ramp models.  At present time, anybody can be a model because of that #OOTD in instagram.  Sometimes,  I do my own version.  Hehehe! Hindi makatiis na makiuso.
Of course, feeling ko ang ganda ko kasi at katulad ako ng mga idols ko na celebrity.  Hahaha!  So,,,,, excuse me lang po.  Pasensya na kung masakit sa mata.
 
Anyway,  I'm not a fan of collecting shoes, bags, clothes and accessories.  I also don't like wearing make up and nail polish.  Simply because I'm lazy doing all that.  Except of course if there is formal party that I really need to look nice.  I just have two pairs of shoes that I can wear during office and parties.  I have few sets of clothes that I can use during some gathering.  Why???? Because having so much clothes is not practical to me.  I have small closet, I have low budget and I have uniform in the office.  As well as shoes and accessories.  That's why I can't have my OOTD most of the time.  In short, paulet ulet lang ang outfit ko.  But I can't resist to share my OOTD now. Hahaha!Kasi makapal ang face.




Weekender by SM Dept Store for my long shirt, Nine West shoes, SM Dept. Store accessories for arm candies and Call it Spring shoulder bag plus my old earnings and Swarovski necklace from my boss.

Sorry for out of focus shot by my super hubby.

Anyway, my pose is inspired by Jenni Epperson.

Welcome another week of excitement and thrill!

Think Positive Be Positive!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Feel free to comment.