Friday, March 28, 2014

Stay Productive!



Hold fast to dreams, For if dreams die, Life is a broken-winged bird, That cannot fly.”  ― Langston Hughes

According to Renee-my office mate, "Start Small, Dream Big!".  And I am absorbing it and well-motivated!  How can I start small that will lead to my big dreams?????? Me, myself and I according to Marco-my eldest son, is the answer.  Staying productive everyday will make small things bigger. I can do it!

I'm so delighted with below info graphic from Hi Task because it totally guides me in dealing my daily routine.  Doing several tasks 24/7 is no joke.  Doing my 8-5 bookkeeper job, blogging, reading, photography, fitness, household task and mommy and wifey duties are such a stressful activity.  It's really challenging because my house help is not regular.  So I'm doing it all.  Huh!  I love my life!  I'm holding on for my dreams!

Kindly check out below plan because it motivates me a lot. 



Stay motivated!


Think Positive Be Positive!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Feel free to comment.