Monday, June 9, 2014

Day #3: 100 Things to Thank for

A rainy mowning Yamisweeters!

I am so thankful for these "SMILES" saying "Mom, you don't have to worry, we'll be fine at school".  Even Marco has fever, he makes me feel secure that he can manage himself.  It's first day of school, of course, he don't want to miss the excitement.  I admire their love for learning.  That's another thing to thank for.



I am thankful also for my partner in sending them on and off to school.  My life is easier with the service they offer.  God is good because he provided the people who has equal concern for my kids.  I'm comfortable that my kids can have a safe trip always.  God is good all the time.




Think Positive Be Positive!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Feel free to comment.