Tuesday, September 16, 2014

100 things to thank for: Day #29: Expectations

I thank for today's surprise!

I got one text that brought fear.  I consider it as a trial on a relationship with my husband and his family.  Life is full of experiences and tests that comes in unexpected situations.  I have a lot of questions in my mind that is longing for an answer.  I am figuring out a decision when the time comes for me to decide.  Expectations can be happy or sad and it came in its most surprising way.  I do expect that people will act the way they should be but definitely not.  It's hurting but the only way I can do to make me at peace is to:

Stop Expecting People to Change:

People are habitual. We like things to be constant. It’s comfortable. We can change, but it takes time. If you desire someone else to change, you need to start with yourself. You don’t have the power to change anyone other than yourself, and once you realize that, your life will be a lot happier.

Expectations must go with acceptance.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Feel free to comment.