Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Day 2: About my First Heart Break

09/05/2015

What about my first heart break????  I can't think of any, naaaks!!  Falling out of love! Yeah.  It's something I can share but a heart break.....nope for myself.  A heart break for me is "nakakabaliw".  I considered it as a sickness that only time can heal.I don't want to have a broken heart.

I don't know! All I know is that a heart break is a feeling that should not be entertained for long.  Like a failure.  When you fell down just get up.

A broken heart
A cry
A pain
A prayer
Love thyself
And move on.






Scripture for today:

"Forget about the wrong things people do to you. don't try to get even.  Love your neighbor as yourself.  I am the Lord."-Leviticus 19:18

                                                                                                                  Learn and let go!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Feel free to comment.