Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Day 6: A kiss



It's a sweet and intimate ways to show my love.

I grew up with non-intimate family.  We don't show much care to each other by gestures.  As a kid, showing love is just by providing the food on the table, clothes to wear, send to school and a lot of reminders.  But we usually not say "I love you", we don't hug, we don't pray together and definitely no kiss for the family. 

When I was in high school, I lived with my sister and her husband.  She's so lucky to have a very sweet husband.  My brother-in-law used to kiss my sister every time he left the house and once arrived home.  When we go to church, during peace be with you portion, he kisses my sister on her forehead. I always go with them as if I was their eldest daughter.  For eight years living with them, I witnessed how powerful a kiss into a relationship. It can ease painful heart.  It can make you feel secured and loved. It can be the start of a good communication. And can tighten any kind of relationship(in-laws, friends, siblings and relatives).

I grew up with the ideal of my sister's family.  Their kids always show respect and love through kissing to their parents.  I am adapting it on my family of my own.

      
"Bible verses of the day"
"Your love must be real.  Hate what is evil.  Do only what is good.  Love each other in a way that makes you feel close like brothers and sisters.  And give each other more honor than you give yourself."- Romans 12:9-10

                                                                                                Kiss pa more everyday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Feel free to comment.