Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Day 4: A strange phone call

09/07/2015
 
Source

A strange phone call

Consistent call every Monday morning for six months became strange to me.  It made me fall in love with the voice and the thought that he's happy just listening to my voice from afar.  He kept telling me that he's doing it for himself.  Talking about anything under the sun.  Laughing. Sharing. Saying ba-bye. Waiting for the next Monday.  

That strange phone call became a routine and got me worried we he missed one.  I will never forget those strange Monday morning phone call.

It made me smile.
It made me feel special.
It made me feel loved.
It made me fall in love.
It made me wear wedding gown.
A home-maker.
A mother.

It remained strange because it changed my whole life.
 

                                                                                                                Be Strange!







Verse of the day:

From far away, the Lord will appear to his people.  The Lord says, "I love you people with a love that continues forever.  That is why I have continued showing you kindness."- Jeremiah 31:3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Feel free to comment.