Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Throwback Thursday: Jeju Island

Hello October!! It's my birth month, so timely for a throwback.  I would like to share my photos from our trip to Jeju Island last October, 2014.  I just love to reminisce the happy moments with my travel buddies.

We had a two-day tour at Jeju Island, South Korea.  Our tour was quite ruined because of the random down pour during the day.  But the fun and exciting can't be robbed with my witty travel buddies.

Here's our trip to Oedolgae Rock and Love Land.























I enjoyed most in Korea was the food.  I love it and I miss it.

By the way, it was exactly my birthday then.

                                                                                                                 Just sharing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Feel free to comment.